Since the early days of
the Web, "borrowing" web content of any kind has been a common
practice - page layouts, complicated scripts
or java applets that may have taken weeks to develop and debug, images,
links, style sheets, articles ...
Compare HTML Guardian to other tools for website protection
Creating a professional-looking website requires a huge amount of time,
effort, and knowledge and experience in many areas of expertise - from image
editing to programming. But the result of all this effort can be simply
taken and reused by anyone. In today's highly competitive environment,
this is something serious web developers would like to prevent.
As a solution for this situation, in June 1997 ProtWare released Web-Cipher
!, the HTML Guardian predecessor, which quickly became extremely popular.
Today, more than 20 years later, HTML Guardian is the de facto
world standard for protection of intellectual property on the Web.
It is being used by thousands of corporations, organizations, web design
companies, software developers, web hosting providers, e-book authors and publishers, universities,
colleges, agencies, foundations, small- and medium-size businesses,
non-profit organizations and individuals in more than 100 countries all over the
[see why it is adopted worldwide as a website protection standard]
Most software developers would
never reveal their source code. Why should you ?
Get HTML Guardian now and enjoy these great benefits!
protection for your website !
Make it impossible to reuse them.
- Encrypt asp files and pages that
use server-side includes(.shtml), as well as php files.
the images on your website with Image
- No Censorship! Keep away
all web content filters. This can increase the average number of
visits to your site by several times!
- Encrypt style sheets. Encrypt HTML-formatted email.
- Do not allow stealing of your links.
- Password protect websites or individual
files. Extremely secure, 384-bit html password protection is available.
- Hide html source from email spiders
and avoid spamming.
- Stop hackers. Source code encryption significantly reduces the attack surface of your site.
- Keep site rippers away from your site.
- Unparallel level of security.
- Advanced batch encryption capabilities - protect entire folders, websites or user-defined file lists at once with different security settings for each file. Full command line support.
- and much, much more ....
For a detailed overview of all HTML Guardian features,